How can I tag my creations?
The tag feature makes it easy to categorize and search for your creations. To tag a new creation, simply:
● Upload a new creation onto Creatubbles.
● On the uploader screen, click on the edit pencil under the TAGS section.
● Type in any tags that describe your creation. For example, “flower,” “pot,” “lighting,” and “leaf” might be used to describe a photograph of a flower pot.
If you have shared a creation without adding any tags, Creatubbles will automatically assign them. For example, if you upload a creation of the seashore, some automatic tags may include “ocean,” “cloud,” “wave,” “horizon,” and “reflection.”
You can always edit tags for previously uploaded creations. To add or delete a tag:
● Click on the edit pencil on your creation.
● Next, choose the edit pencil in the TAGS section.
● Now, you can type in a new tag and press the + or click on the trash can icon to delete a respective tag.
If you have any questions about adding or deleting tags, please contact us at email@example.com