Why was my creation not approved?
Because safety is a top priority to us, creations may not be approved if:
- Contains an image of a full or partial human face that is likely to be identifiable as a specific person
- Is not an original creation
- Contains personally identifiable information
- Harms or lacks consideration for the well-being of others
- Is out of focus
- Is otherwise unacceptable
Creators are always welcome to use our crop function to edit out human features (faces, hands, etc.) found on the edge of your images. After clicking “Done” your creations will automatically be resubmitted for review and approval.
For additional information on our content review and approval process, please see our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding approvals, please contact us at email@example.com.