Add creator account
On Creatubbles, any account owned by someone 18 years or older can add a child creator account and manage it. Accounts owned by people 12 years or under need to be connect to at least one adults (18 years or older) account for safety.
In this article, you will learn how to add a child creator account to your adult account.
Add a creator account from smartphone app
2. Tap the Profile icon at the bottom right corner.
3. Tap "User switching".
4. Tap "Add another user" at the bottom.
5. Set the birth year and month of the creator you want to add and tap "next".
6. Add a username of the creator and tap "next"
7. Now you have successfully created a new creator account!
By hitting "Continue", you will go to the home screen logged in as the new creator account that you just created. You can switch between users from the screen in step 4 above.
Add a creator account from computer
You can add a creator account also from computer. From computer, you can also add multiple accounts at once. We also welcome more detailed account creation request via spreadsheet. Please find below for details.
How to Add a Creator tutorial video (approx. 1 minute)
Please send any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.