Create an account (age 0-12)
On Creatubbles, anyone can easily create an account for free. There is no age limitation.
In this article, you will find instructions on how to create an account for 12 years and younger.
If you are more than 13 years old, please refer to the article Create an account (age 13+).
If you are 18 or older and already have an account and are trying to create an account for someone under 13, please refer to the article Add a creator account.
To learn about the creator - manager relationship, please refer to the article Creator - manager relationship.
Create an account from the Smartphone app
First, please download the Creatubbles app for free.
Please refer to the article Compatible device for Creatubbles for details.
1. Open the app and tap "Sign up to start"
2. Tap on minimum of 3 things that you like on the screen and scroll down to tap "next".
4. Set your birth month and year.
5. Type in the email address of an adult who can give you permission to use Creatubbles. This can be your guardian or teacher.
6. Set your custom avatar! You can tap "random avatar" to change the avatar and/ or customize from the dropdown for each part.
7. Now your account is all set to go! Check out creations and add bubbles or comments, or create and upload your own creations!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.